It's Early Yet (don't say 'goodnight'...)
Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like,"Why are we here?" and, "Where do we go?" and, "How come it's so hard?" It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving...I'll tell you one thing-it's always better when we're together.
--Better Together, Jack Johnson
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
JAKE SCHREIER (who made the amazing Robot and Frank) is directing it! He is a good man whose full name is just a Scrabble dream come true.
"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by...